--My New Year's Resolutions--
In no specific order...
1) I am fully devoted to getting down to my goal weight, sometime this year. And I am absolutely going to do it the right way this time, with eating healthy and exercising.
2) I am no longer going to let other people's negative comments/attitudes towards me, effect how I feel about myself.
3) Starting today, as far as I'm concerned.. everyone has a clean slate with me. I'm tired of stressing over past issues, and feeling so angry about things that I cannot change. I am taking this time, to let it be known, that each and every person who has done me wrong, is forgiven. Everyone deserves a second chance, and this is it. I'm just really tired of being so angry, for so long. It's not worth it. Besides, if I can change.. why is it fair of me to say that someone else can't? It's not. So, everyone has a clean slate, starting today.
4) I am going to do my best, to become a better Christian, and to do what is right, in the eyes of the Lord. I'm going to live my life more for God, and do my best to reisist the temptation to backslide.
5) I am going to be a better friend, in all ways. I know I've slacked off in this area, and for that I do apologize. I've just been living my life, with all these unecessary walls around my heart.. Well, today those walls come down, and I am ready to open myself to others, and to form better friendships.. and not be so paranoid about what *might* happen. I've been needing to do this for a long time now, but I guess a part of me has always been afraid that I would get hurt again. I can't live life that way.. nobody should. So, today all that is over, and I am ready to give much more to my friendships.
6) I'm going to stop being so judgemental of others. This has been a very bad habit of mine, and it's not a healthy one. I'm not proud of myself for it. So, today all that stops. I should accept people for who they are, not who I *think* they should be. And that's what I'm going to do from now on. There's a better way to help someone, who may be going down the wrong path.. than just getting in their face, telling them all about how what they're doing is *wrong*. I'm going to listen more.. and stop expecting everyone to do everything the way I think they should. It's not fair to those around me, and it's not a good way to be either. So, I am determined to stop that.
I'm going to give my all, in changing my life.. to become a better person. I know I can do it! I have faith in me!